To help prevent the spread of Coronavirus the surgery is implementing the following strategies with immediate effect.
- All consultations for Doctors and Nurses will be by telephone until further notice. Please contact the surgery if you need to speak to a doctor or a nurse where you will be triaged.
- All childhood immunisations are to be completed as per the schedule so please make an appointment when your child is due as long as the child is well and there has been no self isolation for 7 or 14 days.
- Please make an appointment if you receive any screening letters eg cervical smears
- The 12 o'clock appointment queue has been suspended.
- Online booking has be suspended until further notice.
- We are advising to avoid coming to the Surgery in person unless necessary. If you have been asked to come to the Surgery please ring the buzzer as the main entrance is now locked. You will be asked screening questions before you can enter. We ask that you wear a face covering or mask if you are coming in to the surgery for an appointment.
- If you have a repeat prescription please post through the letter box.
- If you have medication to collect please ONLY come to the surgery between 10am-12pm and 3pm and 5pm. A member of staff will be at the side window in the porch area to assist you.
- You will still be able to order your prescriptions online. We cannot take repeat prescription requests over the phone
- Due to exceptional demand for prescriptions at present we will be temporarily extending our repeat prescription turnaround from 48 to 72 hours.
Supporting Meopham Super Neighbours
Please see the attached information below if you need or know anyone that needs help or assistance at this time or if you would like to volunteer.
Please use the following link: https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note if you have been told to self isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.